Copyright © 2019 Photoshoots Pretoria
Terms & Conditions
We will always do our best to fulfil and, hopefully, even exceed your photography needs. But it is often best for everyone to have a few things written down so that we both know what is what, who does what and when, and what happens if something goes wrong. “The Photographer” is Chantel Crawford. “The Client” is any person, body of persons, firm, or Company with whom the Photographer enters into a contract for the sale of goods or provision of services by the Photographer.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
All contracts and transactions between the Photographer and the Client whether made orally or in writing are subject to these terms and conditions which shall be deemed to be incorporated into any contract between the Photographer and all or any of its Clients.
The content and images used on this website are the property of and copyright by Chantel Crawford, Photoshoots Pretoria. Certain images may be utilized on other websites under the control of the Photographer. No images or content may be copied, duplicated or otherwise taken from the website without express written permission from Photoshoots Pretoria and/or the creator of the work.
- A 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to confirm any booking of Photoshoots Pretoria. Bookings are made on a strictly first come first served basis. Dates will ONLY be secured upon receipt of the deposit.
- Balance of payment – payable minimum 1 week prior to event
- Any extra service rendered at the event on request from the client will be quoted upon after the event.
- No images will be released until the final balance is paid in full.
- Payment can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or other means agreed prior to the shoot.
Retention of Title:
The Photographer reserves the right to retain all of the Client’s materials in his possession until all monies owed to the Photographer have been paid in full.
- Cancellations: Your deposit of 50% is non-refundable.
- In the event of your function being cancelled we need 1 month notice prior to the event, in order to receive the refund on the remaining 50%.
- If any cancellation is made 3 weeks prior to the event you will only receive 25% money back on full amount paid
- If any cancellation is made 2 weeks or less prior to the event, no money will be refunded as the photographer booked you in advance.
- Weather Permit: Cancellations twenty-four (24) hours in advance.
- Cancellations of trips need to be 1 month prior or full reimbursement will be expected.(e.g. costs incurred from transportation, airplane, etc.)
- the event only once payment has been received will the final product be released to the client. .No Money will be refunded under any circumstance as you have booked the photographer for the day, which means no other service could be rendered on this day.
If the work is cancelled on or before the day of the scheduled work, for any reason by the Photographer, the Client agrees to reschedule the work, if possible, at their earliest convenience. The Client will not be charged for travel or any other expenses if the Photographer cancels the work.
- We will allow one date change on any booking or voucher without any effect on your package, in the case where the new date falls on the same date of another client the client who booked that specific date first will get preference.
- As from the second date change you will be charged and additional R150 per postponement.
- If a specific venue was booked for your event full reimbursement will apply in the case of postponement.
All photography vouchers will be valid for 2 months from date issued. Minimum 2 weeks Prior notice for any voucher bought or won will be applicable
All images will be used for marketing material, unless otherwise arranged by beforehand.
Post production of images does take some time thus lead time will be +- 4 to 6 weeks. All albums can take an additional 2-3 weeks.
Prices & Terms:
- All prices shown within the Photographer’s price list are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Photographer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.